design coaching programs for innovative teams and product leaders
Game Thinking Live 2017: Memorable Moments
Game Thinking Live (GTL) is our annual gathering of the the experts, enthusiasts & entrepreneurs who create experiences with a compelling path to mastery.
We has an amazing time at this year's event, GTL 2017 -- so many great highlights & deep insights about the core elements of Game Thinking.
Game Thinking is a powerful blend of game design, systems thinking, and Lean UX.
It distills how cutting-edge innovation comes to life -- based on the habits and practices that led to breakthrough hits like Rock Band, eBay, The Sims, Ultima Online, Covet Fashion, Kickstarter & Slack.
Stop wondering if you're doing it right — instead, build your MVP like a game designer and drive deep customer engagement from the ground up.
When you join a Game Thinking program, you're joining a worldwide community of practitioners who are turning promising ideas into successful products, games and services.
If you're serious about finding product/market fit and building a faster, smarter MVP, join us - and get a blueprint for driving customer engagement throughout your product lifecycle.
If you want to build customer habits & drive deep engagement from the ground up,
Game Thinking is for you.
Perfect for teams creating an innovative new product or feature
Executives, designers, & product managers who set product direction
Entrepreneurs & STARTUPS
Startup CEOs & entrepreneurs ready to super-charge their MVP
Intrapreneurs & INNOVATORS
Innovators at larger companies who want to drive better outcomes
Game Thinking Programs
3-month Design Accelerator
Private Coaching for leaders & teams
- 1:1 customized design guidance to raise your game
- Powerful techniques that streamline your MVP process
- Q&A with VIP experts in an exclusive online setting
- Step-by-step training to super-charge your design
- Weekly updates plus Q&A calls keep you accountable
- Lifetime access to learning materials and community
- Pre-workshop access to Game Thinking prep course
- 2 days of live training to learn & practice the basics
- Post-workshop coaching and Q&A sessions included