coaching and training programs for innovative teams and product leaders
Game Thinking is a powerful blend of game design, systems thinking, agile/lean practices, and design thinking.
Based on the practices of breakthrough hits like Rock Band, eBay, The Sims, Ultima Online, and Covet Fashion, Game Thinking shows you how to build products that drive deep customer engagement from the ground up. Our proven system is designed to help teams rapidly refine their innovative ideas. Stop wondering if you're doing it right; learn the techniques used by the people who've shipped successful innovations.
When you attend a Game Thinking event, workshop or coaching program, you're joining a worldwide community of Game Thinkers who are learning how to turn promising ideas into successful products, games and services.
If you're serious about finding product/market fit and building a faster, smarter MVP, join us - and get a blueprint for driving customer engagement throughout your product lifecycle.
Who is this for?
If you want to leverage gaming techniques to build habits and drive sustained customer engagement, Game Thinking is for you. This powerful approach will save you months of time and dramatically increase your odds of success.
Perfect for teams creating an innovative new product or feature
Innovators, designers, & product managers who set product direction
Entrepreneurs & STARTUPS
Startup CEOs & entrepreneurs ready to super-charge their MVP
Intrapreneurs & INNOVATORS
Innovators at larger companies who want to drive better outcomes
Game Thinking Programs
Private Coaching for leaders & teams
- 1:1 customized design guidance to raise your game
- Powerful techniques that streamline your MVP process
- Q&A with VIP experts in an exclusive online setting
- Step-by-step training to super-charge your design
- Weekly updates plus Q&A calls keep you accountable
- Lifetime access to learning materials and community
- Pre-workshop access to Game Thinking prep course
- 2 days of live training to learn & practice the basics
- Post-workshop coaching and Q&A sessions included